Bennynew
Developer

bcpuz3p9

Post by Bennynew » Thu May 16, 2019 8:04 pm

PropellerAds
AmberPer
Amazing european bdsm !!!

Post by AmberPer » Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm

"It's just good business sense," John said, uncomfortably aware of his cock getting hard under him again as he stared into his sister's wide open pussy. "You have something rare to sell and that makes it automatically expensive, therefore leaving the marketing to a very narrow niche: rich people."John certainly knew that there had to be a way to capitalize on the fact that his twin sister Kelly had lost her virginity and was regularly getting laid. Even though they were only 18 years of age, John had enough of his father in him to always try to find a way to capitalize on a situation. That's what comes from having a stockbroker for a father. The fact that he was totally in love with his sister and always had been, and that just made it a little harder to cope with. They had taken baths together when they were three to five years old and he could still remember how her pussy looked with no hair on it. He had constantly heard his father espousing the philosophy that business was business and friendship was friendship and you couldn't let the two get in the way of each other if they were both to succeed. And since his father had made millions of dollars in the market, John knew his father knew what he was talking about."No," I said, with a smile. "You also owe me a blowjob."Despite having just cum, I could feel her thighs already starting to tremble and raising her legs, she gave me a thrill by placing her soft feet on my back. I began swirling my tongue faster around her clit, then stopped and gasped as Doug added a third finger inside me and gave my clit a playful nip with his teeth.

And that's when I finally got it. Cassidy just didn't care. It wasn't a big deal at all to her that we had done something sexual, or that she had showed me her breasts, or asked me to jizz in her hair. She didn't really care.The ride home was short and very quiet. John knew that Tom was thinking about his idea and he just hoped that he had figured him right. He wasn't worried that he'd tell his father about his proposition, just whether he'd go for the bait, literally. As they pulled up to the house John pointed out Kelly walking through the backyard towards the river path. She was only wearing a bikini and her full ripe body was fully visible.Without thinking I jumped out of my chair and tried to slam shut the door between the bedroom and the bathroom. For half a second, Cassidy was looking through the doorway, her eyes going wide at the sight of me naked from the waist down with my dick in my hand, and then the door slammed shut in her face.Afterwards, Cassidy quickly changed and left to meet friends. I masturbated that night remembering the look of overwhelming ecstasy on her pretty face... and my cum spurting between her gentle hands.

PropellerAds
Abodeelaltylany
Developer
Abodeelaltylany gzzlh

Post by Abodeelaltylany » Thu May 16, 2019 8:12 pm

PropellerAds
Bennynew
Developer

nm9bw344

Post by Bennynew » Thu May 16, 2019 8:15 pm

PropellerAds
KiaTus